We are a seasoned and licensed removal firm in Bermondsey and we can guarantee you speedy and cheap removal solutions. Thanks to our remarkable thoroughness and positive disposition, we have successfully expanded our business into many other parts of the UK capital. We are prepared to take even the most complex removal jobs, because we know that we have the experience and training to handle anything. Hire us and you will see that for yourself.
Certified removal business in Bermondsey
Since we are a seasoned and certified removal firm in SE1, we are capable to plan and carry out household relocation and commercial removal processes. The company’s dedicated and skilled professionals are trained to:
- Organize the entire moving house or office job, but not without taking into account your removal budget and the specifications of the project.
- Respond to customer bookings and requests in a speedy manner, even on weekends or on holidays.
- Prepare and pack your items before there are loaded onto our moving vans, using only professional packing supplies, of course.
- Load your furniture and possessions in a time-efficient, yet well-organized way, relying on van ramps and protection pads.
- Quickly transport personal belongings and furniture using the GPS tracking systems in our transit trucks.
- Carefully unload your items from the moving van
Reliable end of tenancy cleaning in SE1
We are also licensed to offer special cleaning solutions to our customers in Bermondsey. Therefore, if you hire our thorough and motivated cleaning team, you will certainly win back your deposit, at that, with no effort at all. Our polite staff uses professional and up-to-date cleaning equipment that include anything from mops to vacuum cleaners. Hire our experts and you will get budget-friendly windows, carpets and sofa cleaning services.
Bermondsey is located in the southern part of London and it falls within the London Borough of Southwark. The area has become a trendy place among artistic communities, which has added an interesting vibe to it. The local antiques shops attract a steady stream of visitors. Even greater is the fact that Bermondsey is situated quite close to some of the biggest landmarks in the UK capital, including the City of London, Tower Bridge and Whitechapel. There are nearly 12,000 people who live in the district today and more than ten bus lines that serve the locals on daily basis. Famous Miloco, where artist Adele recorded her first music album 19, Studios is also located in SE1.